Reporting to the Manager, Software Development, this position contributes to a science-driven development program by designing and creating advanced software modules for data processing and display, multi-dimensional modeling of multi-physics datasets, algorithms development, and parallelization. The role requires creativity and initiative, as well as familiarity with a variety of concepts and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and maintain scalable, complex multi-tier application systems to meet internal and external client requirements.
- Design and improve graphical user interfaces and 2D/3D visualizations.
- Develop and coordinate software test plans.
- Participate in all stages the software development lifecycle stages, following best practices established for the project.
- Communicate clearly and work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external users to ensure their needs are met.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of professional programming experience with object-oriented languages.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and practice required.
- Development expertise with C# and PETREL/Ocean development framework is required.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphics and visualization is a plus.
- Eligible to work in the United States
Send your resume/cv with a cover letter to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS or RECRUITERS PLEASE