Barents Sea Rock Physics & Seismic Response Atlas
Following the Skrugard and Havis discoveries in Block PL532, RSI commenced work on the Barents Sea Rock Physics and Seismic Response Atlas. Now containing all 122 public Wells, this study is an indispensable reference tool that will be of benefit to companies exploring in the region. The Atlas continues to be developed, with new Wells and features available in 2018.
- Geophysical well log analysis top-to-bottom log conditioning for QI purposes
- Consistent, region specific petrophysics, rock-physics and seismic modeling performed by RSI
- All wells now available with Lithology, Fluid & Porosity modelling.
- All wells available inside Interactive Atlas in addition to static report, LAS & SEGY files.
- Optional Deliverables: Welltie displays in conjunction with MCG, Rock physics templates, Resistivity anisotropy characterization
- New ! Evergreen Update – 6 newly released wells will be added to the Atlas during 2018. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for well list & price details.