North Sea Rock Physics & Seismic Response Atlas
With strong exploration growth in a mature area spurred on by significant recent discoveries such as Johan Sverdrup and King Lear, fully understanding seismicdata through a rigorous Rock Physics analysis has never been more important.
RSI has commenced work on a 100-well North Sea Rock Physics and Seismic Response Atlas, which follows on from the success of similar RSI projects conducted in the Barents Sea and North Sea. The North Sea Atlas comprises 5 sub-regional studies that can be purchased individually; refer to the list below to view the wells in each sub region.
- Geophysical well log analysis – top-to-bottom log conditioning for QI purposes
- Standard log displays for whole log and zone(s) of interest, Standard rock physics crossplots
- Fluid substitution modeling, AVO analyses for all reservoirs, Wedge models, Depth trends
- Full offset synthetics with in situ/fluid models, Written report, Log data in LAS format, Seismic synthetics in SEG-Y
- Optional Deliverables: Rock physics templates