Norwegian Sea Rock Physics & Seismic Response Atlas
Following the successful release of the 101-well Barents Sea Study, RSI announces the Norwegian Sea Rock Physics and Seismic Response Atlas, comprising 89 wells, for the Cretaceous Springar, Nise, Lysing and Lange Formations. This study is an indispensable reference tool that will be of benefit to those companies exploring in the region. This study has been updated to include 55 wells with additional modeling in the Jurassic.
- Geophysical well log analysis – top-to-bottom log conditioning for QI purposes
- Standard log displays for whole log and zone(s) of interest, Standard rock physics crossplots
- Fluid substitution modeling, AVO analyses for all reservoirs
- Full offset synthetics with in situ/fluid models, Written report, Log data in LAS format, Seismic synthetics in SEG-Y
- All wells available inside Interactive Atlas in addition to static report, LAS & SEGY files.
- Optional Deliverables: Rock physics templates and 1D EM modeling.