The rockAVO platform provides unprecedented real-time rock physics and seismic modelling capabilities.
rockAVO is the interactive browser interface to RSI’s rock physics studies, and allows interpreters and rock physics experts alike to perform real-time modelling and hypothesis testing easily. rockAVO can be used on a regional basis or to study individual wells, saving time and increasing efficiency by enabling rapid screening for analogues and scenario testing of lithology, fluid & porosity using reservoir-specific rock physics models and workflows established by RSI.
· Interactive portal to conditioned well log data and calibrated rock physics modelling
· Perform real time seismic modelling and hypothesis testing
· Seismic data can be imported for comparison with analog wells
· Export modelled log curves and synthetics in LAS and SEGY format
· Real time image capture of modelling performed
For general support questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific queries on support, maintenance or services, please contact the following:
Paul Doyle Paul.Doyle@rocksolidimages.com +47 8002 4871
Europe, Africa and Middle East:
Jon Nicholls Jon.Nichols@rocksolidimages.com +44 114 352 0175
Gareth Taylor Gareth.Taylor@rocksolidimages.com +1 713 783 5593
Sami Khan Sami.Khan@rocksolidimages.com +603 2178 6330