Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Houston, TX, USA
Overall Purpose of Role:
QA Engineer with extensive experience in architecting automated solutions for both desktop and Web applications. This role will collaborate extensively with the development team and will operate with a large degree of autonomy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze data, identify and assess problems.
- Can communicate clearly and precisely with product owners and developers to define test cases, conditions, and execution scripts.
- Strong Programming/Scripting skills, necessary to automate QA.
- Participate in measuring and driving product quality from inception to release.
- Prior experience working in an Agile software development environment is highly desirable.
- A degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or through 4 years of related software testing and/or development experience. G&G knowledge is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Geology, Geophysics, or Physics preferred.
- 10 years overall software testing/quality assurance experience.
- 2+ years Oil and Gas Industry experience a plus.
- Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ) or Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) or equivalent, is a plus.
- Familiarity with C++, Qt, Python, Squish, Jenkins a plus.
- Familiarity with Petrel a plus.
- Good understanding of usability and techniques for assessing product usability by its intended users.
- Must have current authorization to work in the US.
Send your resume/cv with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org